[OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of computers...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of computers...
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:38:41 -0500 (EST)

I have been on a spiritual quest with some comrades in my new SUV.  Met with
such distinguished personalities such as Monsieur Courvoisier and Dr.
Guinness...
The journey ended in Baa Haaba and we were stunned to discover that this is the
beer Mecca of USA.  Believe or not, some beers brewed there rival the best of
European.  A fine example of this can be found here:
http://www.barharborbrewing.com/cadillac.html
Finaly, I have faith in this country...
Boris
P.S. No guns were used and no OM's were harmed throughout the quest.
P.P.S.  Walt, you  are right, unless the photographer seek something really
exotic, this is the only SW he/she ever needs even if the pic were not right in
the camera...

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

There is what Walt wrote:

Boris, where HAVE you been?  Some of us -- me, for one -- have been using
Picture Window Pro for years.  Every TOPE shot I have submitted, TOPE 1 and
TOPE 9 through 20, inclusive, all went through some version of Picture Window
on the way.  If you get it right in the camera to begin with, it could well be
all you ever need.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com