[OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of computers...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Speaking of computers...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:58:51 +0000
I've got a Baah Haabah T-shirt, but I don't remember much about the beer there.
 Probably my fault, being over-eager and all.

Drive that new SUV and your comrades on down South and meet me in Lynchburg,
Tennessee.  The weather's still nice, and after a proper sampling of the wares
there, your faith in this country will be increased tenfold.  OMs and guns are
optional, but both are permissible.  I mean, you know, after all, this is
America, land of the free -- at least in some parts.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --