[OM] Re: OT Automatic gears, was Canon EOS 300D

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Automatic gears, was Canon EOS 300D
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:55:53 +1100
Once had a Range Rover with a Ford C4 box, 4.4L engine and running on
LPG - 20% loss from the reduced fuel yield (propane/butane) and another
15% or so from the box. It had a very serious thirst indeed - about
12mpg I think - and that's proper imperial gallons. Preferred to
measure in terms of kilometres per tank. But oh how I miss the power.
AndrewF