[OM] Re: Coverage angle of T-32, was: Vivitar 550FD M/P/O discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: Coverage angle of T-32, was: Vivitar 550FD M/P/O discussion
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:29:56 EST

In a message dated 1/8/2005 7:18:52 AM Central Standard Time,
waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

They  were counting on some light
bouncing around maybe :-).
Perhaps Carl  Shipman was closer to the truth.

No argument here.  Guess their use of "virtually" gives them the back  door
through which to slip.  In practical terms we all could probably use  the T32
with our 24mm and have very little, if any, noticeable fall off of  the light
(and none if it is properly tightened).  [8^)  Bill  Barber