[OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:16:22 +0000
I'm typing this on one of my two Northgate keyboards, one from 1988, this one
from 1993.  The '88 'board has seen so much use the letters are worn off many
of the key caps, but it still functions perfectly.  The one I'm using now isn't
worn as much and is the model with the extra set of function keys.  It's way
more better than those squishy things that come with today's computers.  And
I'll go back to pen and paper before I try to write more than a line or two
using a laptop keyboard.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from