[OM] Re: Speaking of weird cameras...

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of weird cameras...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:09:57 -0800
Judging by the relative size of the roll film holder that looks like a
sizeable camera. I suppose the Graflex is smaller than the Horseman that I'm
familiar with but it still looks like a substantial piece of gear. Perhaps
12-15" lens to focal plane(?). Interesting camera ... if you get it, can you
post a pic of yourself chasing bugs with it?

-jeff