[OM] Re: Value of 18mm f3.5?

Subject: [OM] Re: Value of 18mm f3.5?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:13:45 -0800
on 1/8/05 1:30 AM, iwert at iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> What are the statistics on the value of the zuiko 18mm f3.5?
>
> I have one in pristine condition with the 49-72 step-up ring and hardcase,
> as well as all caps. Lately there haven't been many on Ebay...
>
> Iwert.

I think it should go to $700 or more. The 49-72 step-up ring/hood is no
longer available (I may have bought the last one, it took Adoramam 2 months
to get it...) and that would IMO add something. With case and the special
cap (also very hard to find, though shared with the 16/3.5 fisheye) you have
a premium package.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...