[OM] FS olympus extras

Subject: [OM] FS olympus extras
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:24:21 -0400
I am usually much better at buying than selling, and I think this is the
first time I've offered things on this list for sale, so be gentle. Not only
could I not sell ice to Eskimos, but I'd likely have trouble giving it away
in the Sahara.
These are a couple of extras I'll offer for now, things that came with other
auction packages. Reply off list please if interested. If there is no
interest they along with some other things will go to epay. I can send
pictures if interested.

Olympus OM2000 body. It has one faint scratch in the finish paint near the
eyepiece, and three small scratches on the bottom plate. The plastic battery
cover has a couple small marks. Other than that, it looks and functions like
new. I suspect it has had almost no use to look at it overall. $95 plus
shipping.

Olympus acessory shoe 3 , new in box, no cracks, includes instructions, and
the shoe cap widget. $20 plus shipping.

Wayne Culberson