[OM] Re: OM Spotting: Peterson's Photographic

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Spotting: Peterson's Photographic
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:26:48 +0800
Yes, you can but beware of the later AF lenses, especially the zoom, the
marking are very brief. E.g. you will get marks of 1m and then infinity with
nothing in between. Most of them have no DOF marks. Also, the position are
having VERY POOR accuracy, just like the C*non 28-135 IS and S*gma 17-35 I
have used, the position of the wide side are far off (e.g. when the actual
distance is 1m it just pointed to 0.5m), I think they only calibrated at the
tele end.

C.H.Ling