[OM] Flashguns for E-1

Subject: [OM] Flashguns for E-1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:36:58 +0000
Well, Father Christmas came again and a package arrived courtesy
Initial City Link* courier service.  The package contained a 67mm UV(0)
filter for my 14-54 zoom (that glass looks just too vulnerable) and a
FL-36 flashgun.  It is delightfully small, takes only 2 AA batteries,
swivels and bounces all over the place (including a T-32-like macro
setting for the head), does Super FP and has a wide adaptor stashed in
the top of the light unit.  It cost a pretty penny, although less than
half the FL-50, but I from my first tests it seems to work pretty fine.

I also have an FL-20 which is a very compact gizmo.  I bought it before
I recieved the FL-36; I might not have done if I had known how small
was the FL-36.

No more expenditure for a while ... unless I sell my Contax G2 ;-)

Chris

*I would not recommend them to anyone in the UK btw; they are difficult
get deliveries out of.  Stick to good old Royal Mail is my advice. cb

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
+44 (0)7092 251126