[OM] Re: pictures of Normandy

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures of Normandy
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:59:54 +0100
Hello all,
Thanks very much for comments, This is my first website and i'm happy
to share my photographs  on the list.
Honfleur is renowned for a special very clear ligth who attract
painters from all over the world since the 18th century.
It make the joy of many photographers too.
Chris i wish good luck to your sons for being professional
skateboarders, it's a lot of work.
Jez if you will come to your friend's house send me an email. I'll be
happy to meet you and have a drink.
Loïc