[OM] Re: EPSON 2200 PHTO STYLUS PRINTER

Subject: [OM] Re: EPSON 2200 PHTO STYLUS PRINTER
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:20:35 -0800
Feedback on lists I have been on are split between people who are
deliriously happy with special B&W inksets and those who gave up on
them after clogging problems that sometimes destroy the print heads.
You pay your money and take your chances.

Many people use the standard inks and a third party driver which has
better controls than Epson's and do composite B&W they are very happy
with. Yahoo has a 2200 list with some very knowledgeable people on it
and it is not as busy as this one.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA