[OM] Re: How to sell your PEN FT -- or is a result like this common?

Subject: [OM] Re: How to sell your PEN FT -- or is a result like this common?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:59:03 -0500
I would expect that Skip can offer a bit more a POV on it but I suspect this
is actually low given that it is the highly desired pancake 38mm on a black
body. The Leicaphiles thing may just be a bad bit of editing from a copied
bit of text.

Dan S.

From: AndreasPirner@xxxxxx [mailto:AndreasPirner@xxxxxx]
See 3864821386 at eBay. A PEN FT black with 38mm made
451 EUR. Is it the hint for LEICAPHILES or is this a
usual result (I do not stat the PEN stuff in my eBay
statistics, just OM. Should I?)
Andreas