[OM] Re: OT Photo Printing with Color Laser Printers

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Photo Printing with Color Laser Printers
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:34:04 -0800
I'm not sure about this model, I've been gone from X for nearly 3
years.  But we used the first iteration of the color Document Centre
(which had TCP/IP connectivity issues but a good print engine) to print
photos/graphics files and they looked good to me.  I'm not sure about
lifespan of the prints.

Earl