[OM] Re: sigma fisheye 16mm f1/2,8; - off-list

Subject: [OM] Re: sigma fisheye 16mm f1/2,8; - off-list
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:45:14 +0100
hello all,
Philippe you're rigth, for skateboarding photography, you need to be
very close to the subject but with the widest angle of view.
For example if the rider jump over stairs.You can shoot him from
below. The photographer is in the stairs when the rider jump over it.
It's a bit dangerous but it give amazing dynamic pictures. Using
fisheye in skateboard photography is a gimmick of most photographers
and became a style
since the 80's as you can see in magazines like Transworld or Trasher.
Thank's to Brian for the pictures, but in the lens test i've don't seen
something about the sigma 16.
I've bougth it for the same reasons, fastest  aperture an cheapest
price than the zuiko 16 3,5. I've found one for 700$ and it's so much
expensive for me.
When i will test the sigma i'll put some pics online.
Regards, Loïc.