[OM] Re: The listserver encourages longer vacations

Subject: [OM] Re: The listserver encourages longer vacations
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:16:31 +0100
you guys have to tell your respective employers, that every holiday you
take must be 10 days or more -- yeah, that's the solution ;)

I'll be looking at the problem, but it won't get high priority (I am
down to 3h of sleep each night, and that's only because I am no longer
taking a lunch-break). The "unset vacation" command is good to know.

--thomas