[OM] Re: Flash coverage angles - Oly found to be optimistic

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash coverage angles - Oly found to be optimistic
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:00:25 -0800
It may seems obvious, but the "proof is in the picutre".

Thanks, Chuck, for emphasizing my point.  All the technical analysis
DOES have a use, i.e., to help us understand how to use the equipment.
But it is, afterall, only equipment, in pursuit of a picture that
communicates.  Richard and Graham's images come to mind.  Not to exclude
=anyone else= on the list, of course.

Earl