[OM] Re: Oh yeah, now I remember

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh yeah, now I remember
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:04:26 -0800
I don't know. You can sort of do well on the film thing if you are
really careful, like mail ordering film and mailers. But my local good
quality processor charges add up to $20 for a roll of profession
Fujichrome with processing and mounting. It adds up to more for color
negative and prints. 75 rolls of film will pay for a digital camera and
the pain in the a-- of scanning will be a thing of the past. And the
quality break even point of 8MP that has been repeatedly cited for a
digital camera to equal 35mm has been reached.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA