[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:57:21 -0700
Many of the North Face items being sold on YaBay are counterfeit with most
of them coming from China. Some of the counterfeits look good but the fit
varies and the materials may not be what you are expecting. Many of the real
products are also made in China so the country of origin does not mean much.
Watch out for high shipping costs. Some of these outfits will refund your
purchase price but not the shipping cost. They still make money even if
everything is returned. This seems to be more prevalent with North Face than
any other brand. /jmac