[OM] Re: Olympus US service centers

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus US service centers
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:04:07 -0200
on 12/01/2005 22:45, DICK LAGUE wrote:

> Even if you are not in
> the US it may be worth sending it to them.

I bet it is, if you're sending them from Ca.
Don't know where did I get the idea Natalia is from Canada, I maybe wrong in
my assumption.
Some months ago I tried to send my OM-2, but resulted B.E.R. due to
excessive Custom's duties. I would have had to pay in advance for a document
certifying that camera was travelling from my country to the USA, for
whichever reason, so as it would be allowed to come back home. That document
had a cost of u$d 250 IIRC. Fortunately, an OM-2 seems hard to kill, like
Bruce Willis is.

Fernando.