[OM] Re: Trolls[OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: Trolls[OT]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:04:09 -0200
on 12/01/2005 19:59, James N. McBride wrote:

> The same thing has happened with the AOL chat rooms.  Both tolerance and
> restraint are needed to enjoy the benefits of these public forums. /jmac

I learned the term 'troll' when used to post at Audioasylum, that is from
'98 until 2002 IIRC. The words 'hard skinned' and 'thin skinned' were
frequently used to describe this issue. I find much more adequate the nouns
Tolerance and Restraint, IMHO (I'm not a native language speaker).

Hope this disease doesn't affect us.

Fernando.