[OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news // 28f2.8 reprise.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news // 28f2.8 reprise.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:16:32 -0000
As to your first question, Fernando, I agree with you completely.  I
understand the difference between T stops and f/stops (and thanks as always
to Moose for a clear treatment of what really matters in that regard) but I
still don't understand what Nozawa-san was trying to say.  Which is why I
didn't respond originally (to answer your question of yesterday!).

As to your second question, I had assumed you were not joking, and am
wondering just how many of the criteria I can claim to meet - but I am,
thankfully neither politician nor journalist, so the one potentially
insulting criterion is clearly not directed at me.

:-)

--
Piers