[OM] Re: Web site up

Subject: [OM] Re: Web site up
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:51:38 +1000
It's all Velvia. The greens in that fence post shot were how the slide
came out. After it was scanned on a Fuji Frontier minilab, I had to
re-adjust the colours.

That particular phot was taken at Beechmont up in the mountains behind
the Gold Coast, and most times (if there is not a really bad drought)
the grass is really green. You can see the rich red soil behind that post.

Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks Matt
>
> There are some lovely blues and greens there; is it Summer or something?
> ;-)
>
> Chris
> On 13 Jan 2005, at 13:21, Matt Boland wrote:
>

>>Hi Everybody,
>>
>>              I have finally got my web server up and some images loaded. It
>> is not
>>finished, I was just happy to have something up. All images Olly OM1
>>and
>>assorted lenses. I will add comments soon.
>>
>>http://www.odyx.com.au/~mattb

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421
Odyx Corporation Pty Ltd            email  : mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx