[OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news // 28f2.8 reprise.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Solstice web-site news // 28f2.8 reprise.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:51:46 -0200
Hi list,

Thanks all for the lots of info you were willing to discuss and share. Now
I'll need some time to 'digest' these, just coming from 24 hours working.

Ever since I owned my first Zuiko, I couldn't understand why it behaved as
if the difference between full aperture and the the first stop was less that
what one would expect, being its aperture ring unevenly spaced between f1.4
and f2. I mean, shorter (shorterer?) spaced [same as between f2.8 and f4 in
the 28mm]. Opposite to the explanation given for the Pen FT system !!

Moose, what does 'goobeldygook' mean?
Can't find it on Merriam Webster's (1997) nor in Oxford Advanced Learner's
Dictionary of Current English (1974)

Fernando.