[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:11:36 -0800
Carry around the digital Zuiko 50-200 and you might begin to appreciate
light weight, float in a pool of water, pieces. It's not as bad as the
Tamron 80-200/2.8 but its pretty close. The earlier zoom lenses 11-22 &
14-54 though lighter than an OM Zuiko of the same size don't feel either
lightweight nor cheap IMO. I haven't seen the two new ones. The E-1, though
very different from an OM, is also very nice IMO. The control options for
the flash are really nice. I haven't seen the light leaking around the T32
wide angle adapter like I have on the digital flash, but the control options
more than make up for that.
-jeff