[OM] Problem with Winder 2

Subject: [OM] Problem with Winder 2
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:50:28 +0001
Hi!

Just got by mail a Winder 2 I got from the bay. Supposedly it should
work ok and it looks pretty good. Heres is what it does to me:

OM 4t: Both in Single and Sequence it will start firing as soon as I
turn the switch into either position. Pressing the button will not do
anything. Winder 1 works just fine with the camera.

OM 1: In single mode, it will behave (sort of) properly. Although
extremely sensitive to longer times than Winder 1, it will fire when
the button is pressed. However sequence will behave as in the OM4T,
with the difference that pressing the button will actually stop the
indiscriminate shooting all around the place.

Just to see if I am doing something wrong before I get a sour email
back to the seller.

Regards

Enrique