[OM] Re: (OM) resolution of images

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) resolution of images
From: mwalters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:19:09 -0500
Walt:
Looking at Gary's test results for the 100/2, there is only one significant
difference in the test (centre at F4 is better with the OM2000). Otherwise, all
are within one full letter grade across the tests. That being said:
interestingly, the slight dropoff at small apertures with the OM2000 is less
marked with the OM1. Looking at the 90/2 results, there is a similar slight
dropoff on the OM1, and at the edges (relative to the centre) with the OM2000.

On those data alone, it would be a toss up which lens would be better, and
likely come down to production variability or personal preference.