[OM] Re: OM-1n Maintenance Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1n Maintenance Questions
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:54:22 +1100
I have an OM-1 that fits into this serial number range.

But I have a question - in light of the recent discussion about OM-1 serial
numbers it seems that there was a certain randomness about the serial
number/production date.  John, how does this 'randomness' fit in with what
you say about the prism foam?

I was going to get the prism foam replaced when I send it in for a CLA but
I guess I may not need to after all.  Does the top normally come off for a CLA?

Andrew McPhee