[OM] Re: Zuiko 35-105 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35-105 question
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:00:07 -0000
Someone with better knowledge than I may care to comment, but the movement
of the aperture indexing lever to greater than constant aperture should be
regarded by the body as overtravel rather than a change in the index value.
Does the index lever turn further clockwise (looking at the back face of the
lens) on a variable  max lens than on a constant aperture lens?

Julian