[OM] 1/16 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] 1/16 fragment of my day
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:07:35 -0600
A chestnut from the holidays:

http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day32.html

I've been back from Hawaii for about a week, sorting images, catching up on
sleep, trying to get back into work-work, waiting for the cats to like me
again.  Oh, and reading email.

Listar and I didn't communicate well about unsubscribing.  There were 2500
emails in my Olympus folder.  I deleted the more egregious OT threads once
they were in full gale, but there was lots of interesting stuff, as usual.

I'll try post of few keepers over the coming weeks.  It wasn't really a
photographic holiday, so what I got was more or less in the daily journal
kind of spirit.

Joel W.