[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:40:47 +0100

2005-01-17 kl. 05.58 skrev AG Schnozz:

> The D7D is definitely on my shortlist.  But my heart keeps
> saying "E-1".
>
> AG

But isn't the E-1 starting to be a bit old? If I HAD to by a DSLR to
day, I would buy the E-1, but when the E-3 is approaching maybe one
should wait... Though I'm still using Kodachrome now and then, talk
about old...

Who, on this list, is ready to say "Well I feel that 5MP is enough" one
year from now? Two? Buying in to a whole new system (only OM-s in my
locker) is a big step for me. The E-300 could have been a way in, but
is not for me. I have no wishes to go to N*kon or C*non and the H-1
system from H*sselblad is just out of reach for me. But buying the 18
month old E-1 isn't that appealing either.

/ Johan