[OM] Re: poorly advertised 49-72mm step up ring $56

Subject: [OM] Re: poorly advertised 49-72mm step up ring $56
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:47:28 +1100
Leica sizes are tough enough but odd Leica sizes...!! You are NOT going
to trip over that one - have you tried asking in a Leica User's Group?
B+W have L. size rings such as 36, 39, 41 and 43 to something higher
but not that one. The best source is -
http://www.srbfilm.co.uk/index1.html
They don't list it either - but they would make one for you for a
price. They and B+W also make 'universal' filter holder which clamp on
to the exterior of a lens - SRB's price list PDF is a fully detailed
catalogue with answers to problems that you didn't know you had yet.
Failing that, it's a 41mm and some white PTFE Plumbers tape! Or rub
down a 43mm's threads and jam it in permanently?
AndrewF