[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:03:22 +0000
Joel

I was thinking of the Billingham Hadley Pro ;-).  I carry my E-1 with
flash and 2 lenses in a 9-year old Hadley but that does not have a
carrying handle, nor the document pocket.  The Hadley Pro is a nice
bag.  However, if you wanted a little more space, you could get
yourself a Billingham 206 which looks a little more like a camera bag,
but not much.  It also has the full length pocket on the back.  Both
will take the end pockets if necessary.

Remember that the Billinghams are made of a decent canvas or cordura,
which is water-repellent, and they are trimmed in leather.  most of
mine are black material with black or tan leather.  I have 5
Billinghams: Hadley, Hadley Pro, Packington, 206 and Director
(briefcase and laptop bag).

Chris