[OM] Re: poorly advertised 49-72mm step up ring $56

Subject: [OM] Re: poorly advertised 49-72mm step up ring $56
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:12:04 -0000
Now I am *really* worried - I was thinking along the same three lines:

1 SRB.  They indicate about USD70 for a specially made adaptor, 8-10 weeks
leadtime.
2 PTFE tape is more useful than you would think.
3 Would 0.5mm notice?! SRB have a ready made 43-49 for less than USD10.

SRB are just down the road, if you prefer to have a local contact.
--
Piers