[OM] Re: [OT] Tsunami Images

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Tsunami Images
From: Robert McFetridge <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:05:27 -0500
Well done bit of sleuthing. It takes no time for the charlatans  to
creep out from wherever they hide.
Both BBCW and CBCWN reported last night that teenagers in Chile ran
along a beach front screaming about an incoming wave and caused panic
resulting in a number of injuries and considerable fright and chaos.
On Jan 18, 2005, at 4:15, swisspace wrote:

> Maybe this will explain why they look a bit strange
>
> http://www.crikey.com.au/media/2005/01/04-0004.html
>

> IanW
>
> James N. McBride wrote:
>> The four with people in them all look odd to me. I know it happened
>> very
>> fast but these people seem oblivious to what is going on. /jmac

RT McFetridge
Ottawa, Canada
E: rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxx
E: rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx