[OM] Re: Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:41:39 -0800 (PST)
(LOL with tears in my eyes) I didn't think fast enough to catch that
one.  So I'll try again... OK big fella, what about the stinkin
threaded hole in the bottom of my Winder 2???  8-)

Richard

--- Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, duh!  So we can attach the motor drive.  :-)

> From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > --- Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
>>>If I go to the incredible bother of putting up a tripod, there's
most >>>likely going to be something better than 35mm or anything
digital on >>>top.  Doesn't mean I don't love my OMs, though; I just
hand-hold them >>>most of the time, firmly, but lovingly, like they
were intended to >>>be.

http://mail.yahoo.com