[OM] Re: Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:41:58 +0000
I was going to say a T45, but a BG2 will do.

As for using the lower blue numbers, that's why there are trees, fence posts,
car windows, rock outcroppings, large dead animals, and other "found" objects
of opportunity, all of which are far steadier than most tripods anyway.  Some
may not be exactly where you would like them for purposes of ideal composition,
but others, like car windows and dead animals, can often be moved to more
advantageous positions.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from