[OM] Re: TTL Auto Connector T20 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: TTL Auto Connector T20 Question
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:06:19 -0200
on 19/01/2005 15:13, Walt Wayman wrote:

> "Hey, y'all, watch this."
Hey highway-man, it was both funny and difficult for me to understand your
race dialect. No surprise I'd come out from this list having learnt more
photography than I knew before, but also more English colloquial variants.

Did you ever try screwing a T20 adapter to the PBG2 tripod screw, lock a
second T-32 upside down there, and interconnect it via the short TTL cable
to the first T-32 on top of the PBG2 ?

If this didn't turn out all that well, I would understand.. :^)

Fernando.