[OM] Re: Oil Free?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oil Free?
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:57:53 -0000
Dust (in reasonable quantities) matters only when you are provoking flare.
Oil-free in general means diaphragm blades since they are usually the most
affected internal component. Some lenses have a tendency to get oil on an
element, where it can be quite destructive. My search for a 65-200 with
perfectly clear glass continues....

Julian