[OM] Re: [photo] Winter 1

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Winter 1
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:06:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi Winsor,

I missed the trashing so I'm not aware of the complaints expressed by
other list members.  I make do with what I have and can afford though I
would love to own either a 35-70/3.6, 35-105/3.5-4.5 or if I dream
really big, a 35-80/2.8.

I'm not sure by what you mean, "however did I do that?"  Are you
referring to sharpness?  That scan is actually less sharp than the 4x6
print in the fine details.  The shot was at either f11 or f16 and I
used a tripod, a Velbon Chase EFL-4 with a Velbon PH360 pan head that I
absolutely love. :)

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com