[OM] Re: Oil Free?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oil Free?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:16:00 -0500
Much of the time a diaphragm that is sluggish has oil in the rear rings
only, or rings and blades.  O thorough degreasing should get you back in
business.  If you take the blades out, make notes for yourself as to which
ay they overlap and point.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977