[OM] Re: Shoe 4

Subject: [OM] Re: Shoe 4
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:47:57 -0200
John,

Quite an advice.
I now realize that I've done so ONLY to my plain 2, so no trouble with any
LED. But for the same reason than with a 1n, any of the small holes of the
2n should be cleaned with great care.
What is it that would make the LED or whatever stop working? I fear it might
be a short. Would a wood pin be OK - but it may well get broken inside...

Thank you,

Fernando.