[OM] Re: #024

Subject: [OM] Re: #024
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:11:29 -0800 (PST)
Once again, that is an incredibly, beautiful shot.  Are the colors that
pastel this time of year?  It's almost dreamlike.  Love the sheep.

Have you touched the main trunk of that tree or possibly sat down and
put your back against it?  I know it may sound a bit strange but I
always feel an urge to do just that when I sense a connection with a
tree. Usually it's one of great age, a birch, fir or hemlock.

Richard

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250