[OM] Re: Olympus RAW files?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus RAW files?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:57:16 -0000
Hmmm.  You may be right, until the next "more better" application/format
comes along (has anyone got a converter that will read my Multiplan
spreadsheets into Excel - did I mention, they are on 8" floppies?).

I'm not wanting to suggest that it is likely to happen soon, simply that you
put yourself at the pleasure of others, who may (or whose main customers
may) have differing priorities.

--
Piers