[OM] Re: Olympus RAW files?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus RAW files?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:49:12 -0800
I did some browsing in Photoshop help and answered my own question. The
increase compatibility option makes an additional flattened image that
can be opened by other applications. I have not saved unflattened
images because of their size. So I had not encountered it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA