[OM] Fill in the blanks (which cords do I need?)

Subject: [OM] Fill in the blanks (which cords do I need?)
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:01:07 +0001
Dear Zuiks:

I contact the list once again to show both your infinite wisdom and
how lazy/thick I am to no sense of all the information available
online.

These are the pieces (some of them on their way) what do you reckon I
need to connect them? More than one combination possible? Is it going
to be expensive? Does anyone in the list have any of the needed cords
for sale?

OM4T
Power Bounce 2
F280
T32
Winder1
(additional T20 also available, just in case it is useful for
anything)

Obviously the idea is to have everything working together if possible
(although I don't know if the Power Bounce configuration will allow a
second flash on the camera's hot shoe)

My brain cells thank you in advance for letting them rest.

Enrique