[OM] Re: Motor drive 2 battery replacement?

Subject: [OM] Re: Motor drive 2 battery replacement?
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:39:11 +0100
I have just finish to replace my old  batteries in one of my two M15v
contol pack with twelve brand new nicad 1/3AA.
I have followed the Lee's faq and after few hours of work and the first
charge last nigth it work fine and fast.
Now i will to make it on the second M15v.
For those in France who find a motor drive with the same problem on the
M15v.
They can find the new batteries at
http://www.1001piles.com/1001Piles/FicheProduit.aspx?
page=ACN7607&site=1001&lang=FRA&blocReferrer=6453
These batts are a bit longer, it fit well but it's very tigth.
If somebody need some help for the replacement don't hesitate to
contact me. It'll be with pleasure that i will share my experience.
Loïc