[OM] Re: OT With great sorrow...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT With great sorrow...
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:54:04 -0600
On 21 Jan 2005 at 12:59, PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Se wrote:

> With great sorrow I have to announce the death of my father,
> Dr. Noble L. Rumbo, last night.
>
> I hope to be back at work early in February, and apologize
> for any inconvenience to those of you waiting for the return
> of your equipment.  I know you will all understand.

Clint,

Losing a parent is just not good, no matter how old they were or what the
circumstances.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN  46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job....oh, I dunno.... 7 or 8, maybe?"