[OM] Re: WTB: good quality 1.4 or 1.5 TC

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: good quality 1.4 or 1.5 TC
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:38:30 -0800
One of the lenses it almost fits is the 180/2.8 with serial no. less than
200,000. There is a baffle in the lens that will just clip the edges of the
front element of the 1.4x TC - YMMV. If your 180/2.8 has a serial no. >
200,000 it should work fine. The 1.4 zuiko works very well with several long
Tamron SP lenses.

-jeff
(who saw the surplus site posted by someone else, but didn't get around to
ordering a Geiger counter)