[OM] Re: Can anyone use a Varimagni finder?

Subject: [OM] Re: Can anyone use a Varimagni finder?
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:43:27 -0700
Hi Richard:

It is all Piers's fault really. (damn I hope I got the apostrophe right,
I've noticed how close apostrophe and catastrophe have become on the list) I
had asked if anyone knew of an OM 3 FS and Piers sent me an evilbay listing
for this OM 3 - well what goes around comes around (syn. Hemi-sphere?
affect) so I bought it for him, feeling that a man of his advanced
experience might benefit from analysing his effluvients. I only bid $1. but
won the bid, shipping was $35.  Alas the shipping costs proved to outweigh
the benefit to Piers, but I paid figuring I can donate it to a hospital. A
couple of months later (which seems to be our collective memory span) we
were guessing the final price that someone would shell out on evilbay for an
OM 3Ti so I decided to spice it up a bit by offering the WIN AN OM 3 for the
lister who guessed it, Jeff was the winner but didn't want delivery -
something about 'there's no P in Keller'. I have the contest entries saved
there were 65.

Gord